Job Opening – Sales Development Representative
ABOUT NOVOAGLOBAL, INC.
NovoaGlobal is a leading developer/manufacturer of advanced traffic management, photo enforcement and intelligence solutions designed to communities improve traffic safety, reduce road crashes, injuries and fatalities, and help law enforcement manage its resource and solve crime.
THE SDR POSITION
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. You will be responsible for researching identifying and qualifying new sales leads via targeted email campaigns, cold calling, social media.
You will research new prospects lists, update our CRM, create emailing campaigns and directly connect with influencers via email, social media and telephone. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment and understand and communicate NovoaGlobal’s vison and value proposition by interacting with prospects at all levels within your target organizations.
What You’ll Do / Learn
- Research and update prospect lists
- Qualify and nurture new sales leads via outbound emails, cold calling, LinkedIn, etc.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to build effective processes and sales pipelines
- Make at least 20 outbound contacts a day resulting in 40 web-meetings/calls per month and 5 or more qualified in person meetings per month
- Continuously test messaging to refine communication with prospects
- Maintain meticulous notes, tracking of accounts and engagement, leveraging BITRIX 24 CRM
- Bring your own creative ideas to evolve the role of Sales Development
- Hit your personal target of Qualified Leads (quota)
What You Bring to The Table
- BA/BS degree
- A self-starter with 1+ year experience in business development, inside sales, SDR or relevant work experience
- Experience using CRM platforms
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including high-level interactions with internal and external contacts
- Top 1% work ethic and persistence
- Great relationship building capability
- A passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
- Prior success in a sales / business development or inside sales/SDR role
- Experience with Bitrix24 or other CRM tools
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Good to have
- Experience in Managed Service or SaaS solutions sales
- Experience working with local government/law enforcement sector
Compensation package $30 – $50k p/a + benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Apply online through Indeed.com at https://www.indeed.com/job/sales-development-representative-sdr-378bab976207b3a9