One of the main challenges experienced by investigators, analysts and administration personnel, is accessing, and making sense of, intelligence data held on disparate IT systems. Logging into multiple systems individually, querying each system individually, retrieving specific pieces of data individually, and then merging that data to provide meaningful, actionable intelligence, or comprehensive evidence packages, reports etc. This takes time, reduces officer effectiveness and can be frustrating.
How do you save valuable time, automate and integrate data and processes, regardless of vendor application (in real-time as well as post incident), to increase policing efficiency? This is one of the major challenges facing Law Enforcement Command Staff today. Time is everything in real-life policing!
The I-C (Intelligence Center) addresses the challenge!
The I-C is a vendor agnostic, web-based, data acquisition and aggregation platform that provides:
- Concurrent single sign-on to multiple policing applications and systems
- Simultaneous data query into multiple applications
- Retrieves all data into a single platform
- Real-time and post incident data matching/alerting
- AI capable with fuzzy logic
- Easily configured and deployed
VENDOR AGNOSTIC PLATFORM
Query, Retrieve, Aggregate, Display and Report
- LPR (License Plate Recognition) vendors
- RMS (Record Management Systems) vendors
- Video, Bodycam vendor platforms (VMS)
- Private and business IP cameras
- Jail records / image databases
- Nationwide DMV access
- Real-time alerting
- Social media
- CJIS Compliant